This was my sister’s first half marathon! She did awesome!!! My other sister ran it with us so it was a girls weekend. I had crazy dreams the night of the race, thinking that we overslept!
- Pre-race Injury: No injury. Sore thighs and glutes from November Project workout and body pump on Wednesday. On a plane the day before the race. Stood a lot after landing.
- Taped: Both knees.
- During: Around mile 6 my posterior tibial on the left side began to hurt because of the slanted road. The bottoms of my forefoot began to hurt around mile 8.
- Post Race: Stretched after the race. 1 hr drive home. wore compression sleeves when I got home.
- Day after: ran at a good clip for 2 miles. Wore compression sleeves all day
- Two days after race: calves more sore than past two days.