Victories: Gluten free! No sweet treats! No artificial sweeteners! More veggies than yesterday!
I was craving a salmon salad so I brought spinach and carrots from home and augmented it with salad bar items like veggies and quinoa. Then ordered a salmon at the cafe without sides (protein only).
Clean food consisted of:
- Organic eggs scrambled with zucchini, onion, green peppers and EVOO
- Rosemary lemon salmon (probably with butter or EVOO)
- Spinach, carrots, beets, chickpeas, quinoa, pumpkin seeds
- Some roasted veggie, maybe eggplant?? It was good, whatever it was =)
- Dried fruits (unsweetened)
- Zucchini, corn, onions, green peppers with butter and homemade taco seasoning
- 64 oz of fluids (water & tea)
Not-so-clean foods today:
- Homemade trailmix (mixed nuts, craisins, non-dairy semi sweet chocolate chips)
- GF crunchmaster crackers (added sugar, processed, long ingredients list)