Victories: Gluten free! No sweet treats! No artificial sweeteners!
Wow, yesterday and today the sugar cravings hit and I was starving. Could be because of the lack of Greek yogurt for breakfast? I will have to pick up some more yogurt and experiment.
There was a work function today with beer and soft pretzels. I didn’t stay long because of the resolve I was fighting to keep from eating the pretzels.
An area of improvement is to eat more vegetables.
Clean food consisted of:
- Whole fruit: Apple, Pear, Organic Cantaloupe
- Mixed fruit (fresh, not canned): Cantaloupe, honey dew, pineapple, berries
- Organic eggs
- Zucchini, corn, onions, green peppers with butter and homemade taco seasoning
- Peanut butter (no added sugar) with celery sticks
- 64 oz of fluids (water & tea)
Not-so-clean foods today:
- Popcorn (preservatives)
- BBQ Chicken
- BBQ ribs (rub, no Sauce)