Victories: No artificial sweeteners! Met my water intake!
Today, I was running from one place to the next so I’m not sure everything I ate is captured here. I definitely wasn’t gluten free nor sugar free because I ate out with my team from work. I didn’t order dessert and I only had a small dollop of peanut thai sauce on my shrimp spring roll.
Funny thing is after I ate the two bites of dessert, my mouth had a weird coating in it.
Clean food consisted of:
- Non-fat Greek dairy yogurt
- Homemade Granola (oats, flax, chia seed, sunflower seeds)
- “Unstuffed” peppers
- Cashew Larabar
- Ate out: Duck, beef, chicken, scallops, swordfish, rice, asian vegetables, broccoli, veggie spring roll, shrimp spring roll
- Mixed nuts
- 64+ oz of fluids (water, wine & tea)
Not-so-clean foods today:
- Homemade trailmix: mixed nuts, craisins, non-dairy semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Ate out: One small bite of cheesecake, one small bite of chocolate something, a dollop of peanut thai sauce.
- Glass of white wine
- Fruit: 2
- Veggies: 3