Victories: No artificial sweeteners! Met my water intake! Gluten Free! Sugar Free!
Experimenting with pumpkin seeds. I had pumpkin seeds at work a few weeks ago on my salad and enjoyed them so I bought some. They are green and weren’t that great tasting by themselves. I toasted them with evoo and then sprinkled salt on them. Now they taste like toasted pumpkin seeds but still not the same as the ones I had at work the other week.
If I hadn’t had french fries it would have been a full-on clean eating day!
Clean food consisted of:
- Non-fat Greek dairy yogurt
- Homemade Granola (oats, flax, chia seed, sunflower seeds)
- Blueberries, Raspberries and a Banana
- “Unstuffed” peppers
- Salad: mixed greens, carrots, zucchini, peppers, avacado, sunflower seeds
- Mixed nuts
- Pumpkin seeds with salt and evoo
- 64+ oz of fluids (water & tea)
Not-so-clean foods today:
- French Fries
- Fruit: 3
- Veggies: 4