Victories: No artificial sweeteners! Met my water intake!
I will take the small victories and relish in those. Tomorrow is a new day and I will avoid the sugar! =)
I have realized that it’s not just milk fat that gives me a runny nose. All milk does since the only milk I’ve had the past two weeks is non-fat dairy yogurt.
After November Project, a group of folks go to Jane on Filmore for breakfast and there is always a slew of good gluten free treat options. I couldn’t resist buying the gf snickerdoodle cookie and bought a chocolate chip too. After buying it, the cookies sat in the bag on the table for 30 mins… then they made the trip home. Then they sat on my counter while I showered. I decided to cut them in quarters and freeze them and it was only then that one of the pieces was eaten. I’m amazed by this because usually the treats don’t make away from the register before I bite into them.
Then, I went on a work appreciation cruise that was catered. I was SO good by eating before I went and avoiding all their sauce covered meats and vegetables. Then dessert came. I was happy to see fresh fruit so I piled my plate high and at the last moment, I put a piece of these little bite sized cakes covered in chocolate on my plate. I kicked myself all the way back to my seat but I still ate it. haha.
Clean food consisted of:
- Non-fat Greek dairy yogurt
- Homemade Granola (oats, flax, chia seed, sunflower seeds)
- Blueberries, Raspberries and a Banana
- “Unstuffed” peppers
- Salad: mixed greens, carrots, zucchini, peppers, avacado, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds with evoo
- Cantaloupe, pineapple, honey dew, strawberries
- Mixed nuts
- Peanut butter
- Go Raw carrot cake sprouted cookies (coconut, sesame, carrots, dates, nutmeg)
- 64+ oz of fluids (water & tea)
Not-so-clean foods today:
- 1/4 gf snickerdoodle cookie (sugar)
- One bite of chocolate cake
- Craisins, semi-sweet morsels
- Crunchmaster chips
- Fruit: 5
- Veggies: 4