Victories: No artificial sweeteners! Met my water intake!
Hmm, I didn’t really eat much today and certainly not enough vegetables. I had prepared a salad, which I probably should have eaten, and would have helped curb chowing down on “healthy” cookie dough this evening. Lately, food seems less of a focal point and eating small pieces of food throughout the day is the norm.
My fluid intake has progressed to earlier in the day so I’m sleeping at night now and only getting up once in the middle of the night. The food preparation on Sunday was well worth it! It was great to have quick grab lunches every day this week.
Next week will be dedicated to increasing legumes! Though, the avocado intake will have to be watched as 3/4 of one yesterday made me gassy.
Clean food consisted of:
- Non-fat Greek dairy yogurt
- Homemade Granola (oats, flax, chia seed, sunflower seeds)
- Blueberries, Peach
- “Unstuffed” peppers (rice, tomatoes, peppers, garlic, etc)
- Dried fruit
- 64+ oz of fluids (water & tea)
Not-so-clean foods today:
- “Healthy” Cookie dough: chickpeas, honey, agave, vanilla (sugar, long ingredient list), peanut butter, semi-sweet non-dairy chocolate morsels (sugar)
- Fruit: 5
- Veggies: 1