Victories: Gluten Free! No artificial sweeteners! Dairy free!
The end of the challenge is coming and it’s getting harder to stay motivated. I think partly is lack of good recipes which are filling (I miss my greek yogurt) and partly because I have lost the resolve (thinking about sweets again and fast food).
Free lunch at work today… I tried to be good. Wasn’t very successful.
Clean food consisted of:
- Coconut Grove Yogurt (with only natural ingredients)
- Homemade Granola: Oats, Chia seeds, flax seeds
- Mixed Greens, tomato, carrot, zucchini, cucumber peppers, sunflower seeds, roasted pumpkin seeds (evoo)
- White rice
- Chicken and Cashew Thai
- Veggie rice wrap/roll
- Tofu, broccoli*, cauliflower*, carrot
- Cliff kits organic cherry and pumpkin seed bar
- 40 oz of fluids (water)
Not-so-clean foods today:
- Mango* coconut milk rice
- A bite of some rice noodle with light red sauce on it (Thai)
- Oil roasted Mixed nuts
Total Servings (estimated):
- Fruit: 2
- Veggies: 3
- Legumes: 1
* Foods that fall under FODMAP.