Victories: Met my water intake! Gluten Free! No artificial sweeteners! Dairy free!
Today was a feast! I couldn’t stop eating. I kept it clean though! I made a pumpkin pie tonight, so today is my last eat clean day.
Clean food consisted of:
- Coconut Grove Yogurt
- Homemade granola: oats, chia seeds, flax seeds
- Homemade granola*
- Go Raw Carrot Cake chips: coconut, carrots, dates, salt
- Mixed greens, peppers, zucchini, cucumber, tomato, carrots, sunflower seeds, evoo roasted pumpkin seeds
- Tofu, peppers, onions, green beans, salt & pepper, tomato
- 3 small tomatoes, two small onions, garlic, evoo, basalmic vinegar, basil, salt & pepper
- 64+ oz of fluids (water and decaf tea)
Not-so-clean foods today:
- Mixed roasted nuts (oil)
- Avocado Mousse: Avocado, cocoa powder, honey, coconut milk
Total Servings (estimated):
- Fruit: 3
- Veggies: 3
- Legumes: 2
* Foods that fall under FODMAP.