Victories: No gluten! Very little added sugars!
I thought I would miss Sucralose (Splenda) and have to switch to Stevia (Truvia), however, tea without sweetener isn’t so bad. =) Next I will work on eating more veggies overall.
Clean food consisted of:
- Non-fat Greek dairy yogurt
- Homemade Granola (oats, flax, chia seed)
- Fresh Strawberries
- Fresh Blueberries
- Sunflower seeds
- Mixed nuts, no peanuts
- Homemade pasta sauce with CSA box zucchini, tomatoes, onions, bell peppers, basil, etc.
- Tolerant veggie pasta
- Brown rice with lime juice and cilantro
Not-so-clean foods today:
- Bear Naked Granola, Carmel Apple (added sugar)
- Cranberries (added sugar)
- Semi sweet morsels
- GF pasta